Wednesday, July 14

mimi and papa time

When Scott and I went to Tulsa last weekend, Mimi and Papa came to stay with Addi at our house.  From the looks of things, I'd say they had a great time!




Walking in Mimi's shoes

"I think they fit just fine Papa!"

Yummy breakfast

Playtime at the park!


Picnic time!

"You've got to take your graham stick and scoop the applesauce with it...like this!"

"I think I'll have another, please"

"Scoop like this!"



Feeding the duckies cookies!  Looks like they loved them as much as Addi does!


Time to swing


The next moring Addi had a July 4th parade in the backyard!  Ha!

Here she is hopping!


Time to watch "meemo".

Addi knows that sitting on the coffee table is a no-no, but she didn't care with Mimi and Papa there.  In fact, she made them sit right next to her!

"Oh this is such a great movie!"

"But I hate it when the sharks come!!!!"

"That's better!"

Tickle-Time with Mimi!


"Where's Addi???? I don't see her!"

"THERE SHE IS!!!!!!"


Thank you Mimi and Papa for staying with Addi while we went to Tulsa!

On Sunday, Scott stayed in Tulsa with my dad and Trevor and they all played golf at Southern Hills.  Here are a few pics that my dad sent me.




3 comments:

Liz said...

It certainly looks like they had a great time!!!!!! They really took some great pics. You're lucky - MO's Meme needs a new camera!!! Talk about missed smiles and red eyes!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Addi is SO cute! Love peek a boo!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Whitney said...

I love watching Addi "hop" it is the best!!

You better watch out with that one... already knows who will let her break the rules and sit on the coffee table!! Aunt Whitney would too!!