Day Four
The boys played golf in the morning at Camp Creek.
Here's Scott's birdie putt!
Poppy and Uncle Trev
Since the boys were golfing, the girls headed to Rosemary Beach for a little shopping. There is a darling kids store down there called GiGi's that I always love to look at! And don't forget the Sugar Shak! Addi loved her gummie bears that she picked out! It is so pretty down there...in fact, that's where we had our family pictures taken last year!
While Lulu and Jackie were trying on shoes (Addi was getting board) so I took her to a little green space to run around and play. It was REALLY hot and thankfully Addi had just as much fun playing in the shade. She was so interested in this gate/door that went into someone's courtyard. She loved looking through the cutouts!
We ate lunch at the Cowgirl Kitchen and decided to head back to Seaside. When we got home, Jackie offered to cut Addi's hair! I took her up on her offer and we had a mini spa day for Addi! She did GREAT!! Addison hated it when Danny cut her hair at the beginning of the summer, but she didn't mind Jackie cutting it this time. Just goes to show ya, everything is better in Florida!!
SOOOO CUTE!!!! It's a Classic Bob!
We taught Addi to say "classic bob" and fluff her hair..it's pretty priceless.
She also sings "bob, bob, bob...bob, bob a ram!"
Thank you Aunt Jackie!!!

When the boys got home from golf, we headed for the pool. Addi did a great job at going under! She's really catching on so quickly this summer!
She also met some new friends, Katie-Ann and Shelby at the pool.
Uncle Trevor and Dada had fun (too much fun) sqirting with the water guns!
The Kiddie Pool was a hit again. At 1 1/2 feet deep, Addi could walk around and even sit! She thought that was GREAT!
Uncle Trev spraying Dada with the gun!
I love the look on her face!!! She would get so excited when they shot each other!
Uncle Trev hiding behind Addi so Dada wouldn't shoot him!
Getting "wrapped up" by Lulu! Bye-bye see-ya pool!
Flying like an airplane with Trev!
We went back to the "square" for a picnic dinner. There was live music and we didn't want to miss out! We got there eary and staked our claim with our quilt and chairs! Then we all split up to get food and drinks! Poppy saved our spot, Dada and Addi went to get Bud and Alley's Pizza Bar, Jackie and Lulu went to get seafood tacos from Bud and Alley's Taco Bar and Trev and I made a trip back to the house to fix a cooler of VT's...can you believe we forgot bevereages!?!
I would say the calimari was Addi's favorite. Just look at that face! I can't believe I put her in a white shirt!!!
Good thing I brought an extra though!
I see your panties!!!!
The lawn is filling up!
Our picnic!
Time to run and play!
"Mama, your "nina" (camera) needs glasses!"
BUBBLES!!!! She sounded like the fish in the tank on Nemo!!!
And she made another new friend, Carson. I think Addi liked Carson's Mama too!
And what picnic would be complete without ice cream??
Picnic Party Pics!
More fun tomorrow...



1 comment:
This trip looks AMAZING! I'm loving reading your daily posts, makes me feel like I'm taking a little trip to Florida!
Post a Comment