Saturday morning was so much fun! MO and her Mama came over for our neighborhood parade and it was a blast!! We decorated the wagon with all kinds of festive stuff and if you ask me, it was by far the cutest one there!
Guess who wanted to wear a bow in the parade?!?
I was SHOCKED!!!!!!
Sweet MO
Olivia liked decorating the wagon with stckers!
Look how excited they were for the parade!!!!
It's all about the details people! I mean, who else had blue and white star chair backs?
The excitement is building...
I love these pictures of the girls faces as the parade cames towards us! We didn't walk the entire way to the starting line...we just joined in when they made it to us!
Cutest firecrackers on the block!
Sadly, we got to the park and it started POURING rain!! They had so many fun things set up too...snow cones, spin art, face painting, and games galore! We headed home to have our snack in the kitchen instead of the rain. Here are our two very wet parade queens when we got home.
They thought it was hysterical that they were soaking wet! Two happy girls!
Snack time in the DRY kitchen. Strawberries and blueberries with Cool Whip!
Addi loved the songs that Liz sang to her, including the Good Morning Song and Old McDonald! Those are her chicken "wings" in the second picture!
Cheers!
Liz made festive Rice Krispie Treats with sprinkles. The girls thought they were YUM-O!
Then Addi and Olivia watched Finding Nemo and acted crazy for about an hour and a half. They are such funny little girls...especially when they're together!
Even though it rained on our parade, we still had so much fun!!
Addi took two very long naps that afternoon and then we headed to the country club for dinner and firecracker fun!! They had a DJ, snow cones, bouncy house and face painting! Addi ran around all over the golf course and had a great time. She may have rearranged a few of the tee boxes...hope that wasn't a problem for any golfers on Sunday!
She LOVED her glow necklace!
Hannah and Abby
Miss Chloe
Chloe loved watching Addi dance!
And the girls had a ball dancing together. Look at Chloe's "tatoo!"
Miss Alex
The looks like she's up to no good!
Here are Addi and MO line dancing, except they didn't know they were line dancing. They were just running and jumping all over the place!
Action shot!
Pinwheels!
Letting the wind blow them!
This is what happens when I try to get a picture with Addi. Just for the record.
Family pic! We haven't had one in a while!
These pictures were so funny of the kids (and Ryan Clark)!
Addi didn't want to sit with me when the firecrackers started! She wanted to sit with "MO's Mama". I had to sit all by myself. At least she liked them!!
Cookies and pinwheels before we left.
What a fun 4th of July celebration! We had a wonderful Saturday, despite the rain!
Happy Independence Day!!















5 comments:
Is that a mosquito bracelet on her ankle? If so does it work? Coop and I should have come to the Trails. Rob didn't tell me about it until we could here the fireworks. Oh well there is always next year.
Looks like fun! I've been meaning to mention to you that I have attempted a blog header although I still have a little editing I need to work on to straighten it out a little:) Thanks again for that tutorial. I've also been meaning to ask you, where did you find Addi's cute little painted tale and chairs? I am wanting to get my Riley a set for Christmas this year!
The picture of the 2 girls hugging is absolutely adorable! You got some really great pictures.
A bow?!?!.... WOW! I know you said that never happens :) The pics are too cute, and looks like, despite the weather, you all had a great 4th!
I love how close those girls are! Reminds me of us growing up and Easter pics!! Too cute!!
The parade looked like a blast for them! And a little rain never hurt!!
Miss ya!!
Post a Comment