Frequent Phone Number List:
Coupons & Take-Out Menus:
I bought a half-inch 3-ring binder and page protectors. I made a cover for the notebook and labels and tabs for each page protector. I now have a sleeve for each category: Frequent Phone Numbers, Pizza Coupons, Other Coupons, Take-Out Menus, Grocery Lists, Sam's Lists, Menu Planners, What's in the Freezer List. It makes life easier.
I know I could have really jazzed this up and made it super cute with scrapbook paper and other goodies, but I didn't really care about that. I just wanted something functional that organized our clutter. I'd love to see what you come up with! Leave me a comment and post a link!
It's all about simplifying people!



4 comments:
WOW! I really need to stop reading your blog. I have never felt more disorganized in my whole life...hahahhah!! But really, I am jealous. I wish I could be that way! =)
Wow...all I can say is, wow! Your organization astounds me!
Erin, I am going to do a blog in response to this. I would love to see what feedback I could get, it is a good question. You are WAY more organized than I am, but I try!
Very cool. I recently organized my meal planning in a more simplified version in the attempt to improve my attitude. It helped but I'm going to copy some of your ideas as well. Thanks for sharing and label makers are awesome! Glad we share the same passion.
Post a Comment