Well since her grandparents sent her such wonderful Valentine's Day gifts, Addi wanted to send them something very special in return. We came up with these great
tumblers from Starbucks...they're called Create Your Own Photo Tumblers. I can't say that it was our idea though! Olivia gave them to her grandparents at Christmas and so we stole our idea from her! Each tumbler is personalized with their name (grandparent name, that is) and some of our favorite pictures of Addi. We sure hope the grandparents enjoy their coffee every morning now!
3 comments:
Cute! Love em!!
GREAT IDEA!! I am stealing it!!
Such a cute idea!! And PS - I keep trying to e-mail you back about your comments but they keep bouncing back - so I wanted to thank you for the cookbook recommendation! It looks a lot like PW's book - with all the photographs and personal stories - I can't wait to get it!
Post a Comment