Tuesday, February 15

cashew chicken

I saw this very easy recipe on a blog recently and decided to make it last week.  It was a hit!!  Scott loved it, Addi ate every single bite and I really liked it too!! I will definitley be making this again very soon!!

The key ingredient: General Tso Sauce.  I could only find the Target brand and I looked at several different stores.  I guess there is a name brand also, but this was really good so we'll stick with it!


Cashew Chicken

Ingredients:
General Tso Sauce
Chicken breasts
Cashews
Garlic
Olive oil

Directions:
Heat oil and garlic in a pan.  Add diced chicken and cook until no longer pink.  Add General Tso sauce and cashews.  Simmer for about 15 minutes.  Serve over rice.

Seriously, it doesn't get much easier than that!  I served with edamame.  Next time I think I'll add some peppers to my chicken mixture but other than that, it got two thumbs up from all of us!!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

That looks really good- I'll have to look for that sauce. There is an Archer Farms Hawaiian BBQ sauce that we like. J used it to baste shrimp with on Monday before grilling. Fabulous!