Why are these little boogers so darn hard to fold?
Well, here it goes...my version of how to fold a fitted sheet!
1. place your hand in one corner of the sheet insideout.
2. place the pocket on the opposite side over the inside out corner. Flip so one corner is inside the other corner and they are both right side out.
3. repeat with the other corners until they are all folder inside one another. Lay it out and make sure it's in a rectangle with straight edge on all sides.
4. now fold over once longways.
5. fold to desired width.
I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I do it. I like for them all to be folded the same size and shape so the stack nicely, especially in Addi's closet. Crib sheets are easy to fold, it's the regular bed sizes that get tricky just because of their size.
Do you have any tricks or tips to folding fitted sheets?


1 comment:
Sweeetttt!! Thanks so much! :) Can't wait to try!
Post a Comment