Friday, February 18

storage solutions

I am in MAJOR clean out/organizing mode right now! Our guest room that is now going to be Addi's new room was basically full of all of my stuff! That closet was home to office supplies, craft supplies, files, sewing stuff and so much more!  Well I've had to get really creative with my spaces! 

I'm a huge fan of the over the door shoe pockets right now! 

Here are where most of my craft supplies now live...in our hot water heater closet. 




I also put some in our hallway closet for miscellaneous items...

And our office supplies. 


I know I already posted about this in one of my "for the love of labels" but as Addi has accumulated more art supplies, I've had to get more tubs!  She's now almost totally taken over one of my kitchen cabinets, but I like having her stuff there for easy access so I didn't mind giving it up. 


Well since our "office" is now in the linen closet, I've moved our spare sheets into a tub that slides under our bed.  (More under the bed storage coming soon).

I labeled on both sides of the interior of the tub so the correct sheets would get put in the right place.  It also has their size and color and since they're all different sizes, this is helpful! 

Afraid your sheets will smell like plastic?  Just be sure to fold up a few dryer sheets and tape one to the inside of the lid and you'll be fine!

Well that's all for now.  I've got more coming though.  I know this is going to keep you on the edge of your seat, but try not to lose sleep over this! Ha!

1 comment:

The Varner Family said...

Impressive....that's all I have to say!