Monday, February 21

i'm lovin' it

Here are a few things I've been lovin' lately:

1. P.F. Chang's Freezer Meals
We've actually never tried the Ginger Chicken & Broccoli (as pictured) but the Orange Chicken and the Garlic Shrimp is wonderful!!  And the best part...they take 12 mintues to cook!  I would recommend serving with rice, but they are so tasty!

2. Chalk Ink
Last time I posted about a new favorite chalkboard of mine, and these little markers make me love my chalkboard even more!!  They go on like a paintpen and wipe clean with a wet papertowel.  They are a must.  I bought mine at Michael's.
3. Holly Clegg's Mobile Rush Hour App
My friend Marissa told me about this and it is great!! Just download the app to your iPad or phone and you're in business!

4. Space Bags
I always a sucker for "as seen on TV" items, but I'm proud to say that I've actually never called an 800 number and placed an order.  That being said, I have to admit that I've purchased my fair share of stuff once it hits the store shelves. 

Well in my organizing and cleaning out frenzy, I purchased some of these Space Bags at Target for our linen closet.  I must say, I'm a fan.  A big fan.  Why has it taken me so long??

5. Tide Washing Machine Cleaner
Have you ever tried this stuff?  It's amazing!  Just run an empty load on hot and add the soap.  It leaves your washer squeaky clean and smelling wonderful!  You must try.


6. Rhode's Cinnamon Rolls
Scott and I always get hooked on television shows about food!  One night we were flipping channels and we came across a program where they were touring the Rhode's plant and showing how their products were made.  We were sold (and very hungry) after watching!  The next week I bought a package at the store and they were even better than I imagined!  This will definitley be a staple in our freezer from now on!  What a treat on a Saturday or Sunday morning!!
AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls -6 Count Pan

So...what have you been lovin' lately??

4 comments:

Lena said...

I'm lovin' the Tide Washing Machine Cleaner too!!! I could not understand why my kitchen towels were smelling so yucky. I thought I needed new towels. Nope, just needed to clean the washing machine!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you did this post! Now that the space bags have someone credible's stamp of approval, I may have to get a package of them for myself. My linen closet could use a little help!

Anonymous said...

You can also just run some bleach through the rinse cycle if you have a front loading washing machine.
Plus there is also a rubber part thingy in there that does need to be replaced from time to time, it holds some of the smell on it.

Owen's Mama said...

On your recommendation, we had the PF Chang's orange chicken for dinner last night. YUM!!! It was so good, even Owen ate it, and he is a picky eater. Thanks for the suggestion!!