Monday, February 7

snowed in: days 3 and 4

Is this beginning to sound like a broken record yet?  It is to me!  Well days 3 and 4 weren't much different than days 1 and 2. I still felt yucky and Addi was still running circles around me. 

Playing in the sink worked so well the first time, I thought we'd give it another whirl! 
Yep...she loved it.  Again. 



Aunt Shelby and Jacob came over and gave this mommy a much needed break!  THANK YOU!  I didn't go anywhere but my bedroom and it was wonderful.

Scott left town on Friday morning so it was just us two girls roughing it.  Not really. 
We just popped some popcorn and watched movies all night.  Like we hadn't already watched every movie we own 12 times or something.  The popcorn was a fun twist and of course Addi loved her special popcorn bucket!  Who wouldn't? 

**UPDATE**
I've had a few people ask where I got Addi's popcorn bucket.  It's a funny story really (huh, mom?) but I ended up just stumbling upon them at the Target One Spot.  I see them there all the time...in fact, they have some now!  Hurry!  Go get some!  Your kids will thank you!!

Saturday we had big plans and company so life started becoming a little more normal.  More on our weekend coming later this week.

Tomorrow is a BIG day for us!  We get to find out what we're having!! Check back Tuesday night!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

you can totally send addi to my house anytime! i've always got a few things that need to be scrubbed. how does she feel about polishing silver?? not that i have a lot but that's hard work! ha! i CANNOT WAIT to find out what you're having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Yay! Can't wait to find out if it's another girl or a boy!! :)