I love getting fun snail mail. I really, really love my friend Carrie. We lived together in college, were in each other's wedding, love each other's children like our own, etc., etc. So when she sends me snail mail, it is just the absolute best! I got home from a busy day to find the sweetest card from her with one of my very favorite things inside...a Starbucks gift card!!! Carrie said that she really wished we could go get coffee and chat {tear} but since we can't, I should treat myself to a Starbucks and give her a call! Oh I just wish I could hug her neck right now. I've been missing her so bad lately and have thought about her SO much!!!
Carrie lives in Houston so we don't get to see each other often. Right after she moved down there, she sent me this magnet and I still have it on my fridge in the midst of shopping lists and weekly schedules. It just sums up our friendship so nicely...we may not get to talk often, but we always know where we can turn if we need a friend.
Carrie, I miss you so much and love you lots and lots!!! Thank you so much for my surprise in the mail! I didn't call tonight, but I promise to call you very soon! You have made my month, and it's only the 1st!
Love,
MaMa E
2 days ago


1 comment:
{Insert tear, warm fuzzies, and huge smile}
I don't know whether I'm more excited to hear your kind words, or the publication of my name on your fabulous blog! Well, you just made my month for sure!
I love you E!
Post a Comment