"Hey MO, my mom has her camera out again! You know the drill...just look at her and maybe she'll leave us alone once she had a good picture. Just play along!"
"Cheese! Now will you leave us alone mom?"
"Hey MO, let's see if we can climb up here! That would be fun!"
"Addi that doesn't look like a good idea. I don't think we should!"
"Yeah I guess you're right MO. We could practice jumping off this ledge instead! How about that?"
"I don't know about that either. Hey look up there! I see an Elf!" (We found where they store their Christmas decorations by accident!)
"Okay, well let's just crawl on here and see who falls off first...it won't be me!"
"Addi, you just never learn! Your mom is still watching us crazy girl! Wait until she goes back to talk to my mommy!"
Sweet MO has so many tricks to teach Addi! I have no doubt she will be teaching her things from now on!
My favorite picture of the night. They were just hanging out, chatting it up in their own little make-believe language that only they can understand! They were just so cute!
Can't wait for Super Bowl Funday next year!!


1 comment:
ok, when will i get copies of these pics??? they're so much fun!
Post a Comment