Monday, February 22

nack-nic

Addi is on a new medication that requires her to have food in her tummy before she gets it.  Since she has breakfast at school, she just gets a little snack with her milk in the morning now. 

The first morning, she sat on Scott's lap in our room and ate her Cheerios.  Perfect.

The second morning, she wanted down so she could walk around with her snack.  Not so great...we don't allow her to walk around with food.

The third morning, I decided to take a different approach.  I spread out a blanket on the floor and told her she was going to have a picnic in an effort to see if she would stay put instead of roaming with her bowl of Cheerios.  She loved it...a nack-nic!  That's snack picnic, just in case you were lost!







 
Let's just hope the new doesn't ware off any time soon!

7 comments:

Danee' said...

I love this! I think the most impressive part of these pictures is Bailey sitting so nicely in the background not stealing the snack!!

Liz said...

Great idea! I love her sleepy face - it's the best! I think Bailey is just waiting for Addi to throw her a Cheerio...just one!

Anonymous said...

So funny. I love the look on Bailey's face, like "please let me have some".

Anonymous said...

So funny. I love the look on Bailey's face, like "please let me have some".

Cornelia said...

Looks like she enjoyed ner nack-nic. I must get some of those bowls today.

The Varner Family said...

I love her little hand expressions! We would have trouble implementing the no walking around with food rule....you are a good mom!

Whitney said...

Love it!! She is precious!!
And... could you please send me the name of your new font! I love the new look over here!!