Thursday, February 4

smoothie queen

Thanks to my blogger friend Sara, I bought some Yoplait Smoothie mix in the freezer section last time I was at the store. 

Addi loves eating fruit, but I thought this would just be a little something different for her.  We made some the other night after dinner and I'd say it was definitely a winner!  Thanks Sara!




We're always interested in new ideas, so this was much appreciated!! What would YOU recommend for a 16-month old picky eater? We're in such a rut right now with her meals and it's becoming very frustrating!!

2 comments:

sara said...

Oh, I'm so happy that sweet Addi liked the smoothies! What did I tell you - super easy and they love them! I'm trying to think of things she might like - Alexandra is an adventurous eater at daycare, not so much at home (I think she's more eager to eat what the other kids are eating). I'll brainstorm and let you know what I come up with!

Anonymous said...

both my kids love smoothies, I don't know how much the mixes are, but all I do is grab a bag of frozen strawberries, blueberries or throw a banana or orange in the mix along with a little milk and some protein powder.
It's my typical breakfast and they partake in it too! Add a frozen wholegrain waffle and it's a pretty balanced meal.
I often find mixing macaroni and cheese with whatever green vegetable works too!
--Jessie