Some of our dearest friends, Clark and Amanda, are expecting their first baby in about a month! Her name is Harper Christina and we simply cannot wait to meet her!!!
Last weekend there was a couple's shower for the new family of 3 and of course, we couldn't miss it! Scott and I went to Tulsa for the weekend and loved every minute of spedning time with the Neely's!
Doesn't Amanda look darling?? She is ALL BELLY!!
Look how excited they are!!
Love them!
Here is Amanda's reaction to our gift!
I think she liked it! It's a door canvas for Harper's bedroom and for hospital room!
Clark and Scott have been best friends since college and when they get together, it's just like the good ol' days! Clark and Scott were talking about getting "iced" with a Smirnoff Ice and even "Iced" a few people at the shower...classy boys, real classy!
We went out after the shower and ended up getting in really late and Scott hid an Ice under Clark's pillow!
Clark got Iced at 2:16am!!! Look at how proud Scott is! I'm pretty sure I could dig out some old pictures of these two with the excact same faces!
Boys will be boys!
But always remember, paybacks are hell!!
There was an Ice in Scott's golf bag on Sunday!
Take a knee, Scott!
We had the best weekend with the Neely's! See you in a month to meet Miss Harper!







5 comments:
Pretty sure you won 'best gift' at the shower! The canvas turned out sooo great!! Amanda, if you're reading this, you look PRESH! Seriously girl!
Thanks Liz! You are so sweet!! We put the canvas up in the nursery yesterday and it is so DARLING!! I hate to take it down to put on the hospital door...although I freaking love the idea! Erin is such a creative genius!
ERIN! I just read the title of this post and got so excited thinking you were preggers. And then I thought, wow they already know it is a girl, she has been hiding this forever!! I was freaking out and picked up my phone to call Deanna and then paid more attention to the rest and realized I was a little over eager! :)
I am not sure I am up to date on this whole getting "iced" thing. You may have to fill me in.
Those boys look like trouble I tell ya! :)
Love the canvas! Such a cute gift! And, I am cracking up at getting iced. Good times! :)
Post a Comment