Every Friday at Addi's school is "water day". I drop her off in her swimmer diaper, swim suit and flip flops. After breakfast they go out to the playground and play in the water! They have sprinkler toys, water tables, tiny pools and to cool off at the end, of course, they have pop-ice! Addi LOVES "waaaaader day". I have not witnessed it first hand, but a friend of mine sent me some pictures. Addi's teacher also gave me some pictures that I scanned. These just crack me up!
As I was making this post, I came across these pictures of Addi in the Toddler room. Her teacher gave them to me on her last day and I never posted them. I just thought her face was priceless! She's playing in the water table! This girl loves to play in the water!
2 comments:
What brave, brave teachers Addi has! It's a great idea but I can't even imagine taking that many kids out to play in the water. It looks like they all had a great time!
LOVE the fact that they use Friday as a special day for playing outside in the water! Those pictures of the kiddos running around, wet and laughing, are priceless!
Post a Comment