Day Three
We took Addi to the water when she first woke up and she loved waving at the waves!
Still in our jammies at the beach...best way to be at 7am!
Neck ride on the way home! This girl LOVES to sing now! Most of the time we have no idea what she's singing (and I think most of the time it's in Spanish! It sounded like she was singing "don't bite us" and we finally realized she was saying Cómo estás). She was serenading us on our walk home.
Here is one of her Minnie Mouse "surprise" bags at the beach. It had cookies in it!!
Her bucket was never full of sand...just cookies!
So Jackie (the brains of the fam!) told us to bring baby powder with us to get the sand off our skin. It works like a miracle!!!!! Have you ever tried it? Why have I not heard about this before now?? It was GREAT!!!!
Family pics are hard at the beach because everyone is squinting at different times.
This was our best attempt on day two!
Still not liking the water!
Nope!
Hate it!
Terrified!!
Much better. Under the umbrella with Mama!
Lovin on my sweet girl!
The beach is so much fun if you take away the sand and water!!
Nothing like 25 pounds of a dead weight space heater on your chest at the beach.
Oh yes, don't forget the lovies too! I was dying!!!
After the beach, the girls had a spa day (minus Addi) at Beach Ready Spa in Seaside. It was perfect! So relaxing and very much needed!
While the girls were spa-ing, Addi got to go explore with the boys. I'm shocked they took pictures to document their day! Are you ready for this?
Hurricanes Oyster Bar was the first stop!
"This is so boring! Why did the girls leave me with THEM???"
"Okay, this is a little more like it!"
(SHE DID NOT DRINK THE BEER!!!)
"I don't know about these things...they look pretty slimy! They do have dippie though...they may not be that bad with some dippie on top!"
"Now we're talkin'!!!! Take me to the outlet mall boys!!!!'
In the parking lot, there is a wall with all different dog pictures. Addi quickly found Bailey's look alike and had to pose for a quick pic!
Next, hat shopping for Poppy! Looks like she entertained herself!
Later that evening, we headed back down to the "square" so Addi could run around!
Addi thought it was so much fun to be pushed around (or should I say pulled around) in her stroller by holding Lulu and Dada's hands. Of course, she got her way!
Running and playing!
Meeting new friends!
Trev and Jackie really wanted to take Addi to do Build-a-Bear at the Seaside toy shop! They offered and she grabbed them by the hands and lead the way!
It was getting really late and Addi was super sleepy so it was a little disastrous!
We decided to come back one day after her nap so she would enjoy it more!
Day four coming up!





3 comments:
the ones with her hanging on to scott's legs are the BEST by far!!!!
I didn't know there was anyone else who took as many pictures as I do... I love this first picture of addi! it looks like you and your family had a blast. Its so funny how she acts towards the water!
I am dying for her to get dirty in that sand!!
Speaking of... we leave for Key Largo wedding planning in the morning... tell me about this baby powder thing!!
Oh, the pics the boys took while with Addi are such boy pics! Love it!! Beer, money, oysters! Ha!
Post a Comment