Thursday, July 22

party blogs

Okay, let's talk about party blogs.  There are TONS of party blogs out there that I've stubled on in the past few weeks.  I think I have too many ideas now and it's going to be so hard to narrow down what I want to do for Addi's 2nd birthday.  Here are some of my favorites:


(they have birthday parties too!)







PLEASE share with me!  What are some great blogs and websites you turn to for party inspiration?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful you posted these blogs! I am going to check them out for some ideas! I'm sorry I don't have any to share :(, but I'm sure you will plan a great party for Miss Addi!

frontporchthreads said...

Just browsed these fabulous links looking for ideas for Paxon's birthday. He wants a "Surf" party, so if you have any ideas, pass them along!


Thanks for sharing your wonderful resources!!!!