Monday, July 12

iHelp

Okay HSH readers, I really need your help with something!  I have not updated my iTunes account basically since Addi was born (yes I know she'll be 2 in September!).  It's sad to say.  It has just not been a priority!  I really want to get some new songs, but I absolutely hate looking for songs and making playlists!  I've never liked it.  I hated making mixed tapes and CDs when I was younger too!  It just ends up stressing me out!!!

So here's where you come in...will you help me out? Pretty please, with sugar on top?  Okay, a cherry too!

Good!  Then leave a comment and list out some of your favorite new "summery" songs...country, pop, you name it!  Remember, you can comment anonymously if you don't have an account. I'll love you forever for helping me out!!!

Thank you so much!!!

5 comments:

kate parke said...

no shame in my game, I love Katy Perry's "California Gurls"

Anonymous said...

Girl, just click on the "top songs" on itunes and it lists the top 100 songs. You can click on them and it'll play a sample of the song. Enrique Iglesias's new song is good, Katy Perrys stuff, Of course all of Lady Gaga's songs!

Carrie said...

I usually buy songs to listen to when I run so my suggestions are a bit upbeat. I am loving the new Black Eyed Peas album (don't konw why I still call it an album...), I am also liking Kesha (I think there is a dollar sign in her name, weird as well). The new Train album is good too.

ms.sparkman said...

right now im lovin.....Darius Rucker, Eli Young Band (new and old), Katy Perry (fun summer songs)...hope that helps a little :)

Whitney said...

2 years without buying music?!! What?! I bet I spend $100 a month on iTunes!! (Granted it is part of my job, but still!)

There is NO WAY I can list this all in a comment. So, I am just gonna burn you some CDs and give them to you in 3 weeks when I come to OK.

2 years!! I am ashamed!