With a look like this, you know something's about to happen...but what??
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
WHAT!?!
I couldnt' believe it either!!!!
She loves to look at my pony tail and play with it and I always ask if she wants one.
I always get a very definite "NO!" from her.
Except I finally got a "YES!"
It was honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen!
She calls it a "mama tail"...I'm flattered!
It didn't last long, but it was SOOOOO cute! I pushed my luck a little too far when I asked if she wanted two mama tails. Right back to the same, "NO!" and out came the mama tail!
It was sure fun while it lasted Addi-girl! Maybe you'll let me do it more often!


5 comments:
Ha!!! Too cute!!
Absolute most precious thing ever! I can't wait for Meg to have that much hair!
I love her pony tails - or 'mama tails' as she calls them!!! I love it that you can't tell from the front. That cracks me up! Sooooo cute!!
I love her "mama tail." Give her time and she will want two "mama tails!"
So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment