Tuesday, July 20

i'm lovin' it!

Since you all know I'm crazy, this will probably come as no surprise to you.  While I've had a little down time this summer, I've started planning Addi's birthday party.  Yes, I realized her birthday is in September and it's only July. 

It's so hard to narrow down what I want to do because there are so many fun ideas!!  I've found some WONDERFUL blogs that have been great inspiration! 

I'm going to dedicate the next few blog posts to birthday details...it should be fun!!!

So.....
Here are a few things that I've been lovin'!

Oh those balloons just kill me!  I want them so bad!  This was from Amy Atlas.


This was Amy Atlas too!
What a fun table scape!  I love everything about it!!!

Another Amy Atlas...I'm lovin' the colors!!

Isn't this a fun little chalkboard??  Don't remember where I found this picture, but I love it!!  Guess what I found a few weeks ago at TJMaxx...a wooden chalkboard on a easel!!  Jackpot!!!

I don't remember where I got this one either but how cute are those ruffles on the table cloth?  To Die For!!!


I love the 2 with the gromet and tie.  A-Dorable!

Juicebox labels?  Brilliant!!!

This picture is from P is for Party
Yes, those are child size Chivari chairs!  There's no telling how much that was!  Just darling!  I did not rent them for Addi's party, but they were just too cute not to post!

What birthday parties have you been lovin'??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, those are some great ideas! Don't kid yourself I am already planning Haddee's party and just did a post about it! She wants a "candy" theme! I really thought she would go for "princess"...I was wrong! Happy planning!

ms.sparkman said...

What fun ideas!! I have already been thinking of Grays first birthday and its 10 months away!!!! so my friend you are not crazy for starting your planning :)

Whitney said...

I have seen many of those pics myself recently!! So jealous that you have a place to entertain!! Cannot wait til I have a house!!

And no, does not surprise me at all that you are planning her Sept Bday.

Carrie said...

I love Amy's work! Here are a few more blogs with great ideas, not sure if you have them or not.

Sara is my first stop for inspiration (her blog moved but this has a ton of stuff still)
http://www.partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/

This is the cutest Lily Pulitzer themed party
http://wellappointedhouse.blogspot.com/2010/07/tickled-pink-with-lilly-pulitzer-party.html

This one has great photos
http://petiteproduction.com/index2.php#/home/

Sasha said...

I'm terrible- P's 7th bday is in 3 weeks and we haven't even discussed it....