It works perfectly!
I just write the subject by each day of the week and then I can list the image numbers on the grocery side. It's so great when I sit down to start blogging...I know exactly what I've already done and what I have left to do. You should pick one up and give it a try!!
Black Bean Chicken was on our real menu last week and it was so tasty!!
Black Bean Chicken
Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
Pepperjack cheese
Cumin
Paprika
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle cumin and paprika on both sides of chicken breasts. Cover chicken breasts with slices of pepperjack cheese. Pour black beans over chicken and spread evenly over chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. If chicken is soupy, uncover and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
I'm telling you, this is so easy and really, really good! Addi even loves it!!!


2 comments:
What a great idea! (Oh, and the black bean chicken looks pretty fantastic, too!).
Hope you all had a great weekend. :)
Thanks for posting this, I was about to email and ask for it. I need the other recipe too. You are a hit at our house!!!
Post a Comment