I have a feeling this is going to be a very fun summer!! We went to the pool again over the weekend and Addi had an absolute BLAST!!! She's warming up to the water (finally!) and she's even jumping in! We decided that her life jacket was too big so we bought her a Puddle Jumper. She fought us in the beginning but once she saw MO wearing one, she thought it was great...such a follower!
SATURDAY
Swimming Fun with Dada!
The girls decided it was snack time so we took a break on our towels. Olivia was standing up eating Chex Mix and she popped her right foot up and struck a pose! Addi thought she should do the same thing (I'm telling you, she's a follower) so she struck a pose too. These two crack me up!!!
Back to the pool!
Jumping to Mama!
"Hi Dada!"
The girls thought it was so much fun to jump off the top step of the ladder.
Here's MO about to jump and Addi waiting her turn.
Addi's turn!
One, Two, Three, GO!!!
Sunday
Another hot and sunny day at the pool!
Another super cute swim suit with ruffles!
More pool fun with Dada!
"Addi, try blowing bubbles in the water like your friend Porter..."
"And Dada..."
"NOOOOOO!!!!"
"I just want to play with my toys!"
Liz also sent me a few pictures from last weekend that were really cute so I had to post them too!
We had such a fun weekend at the pool! Hope you're having fun in the sun too!









4 comments:
I LOVE her swimsuits, especially the ruffle two piece! She is super adorable!
Fun! Fun! Fun!!! These girls freaking crack me up!!!!!!!! I love it that peer-pressure is working for now, you know, for the little things! When it comes to big things, THIS MOMMA'S NOT READY! Sorry we missed out on Sunday. I would MUCH rather been there than moving furnitire. I gotta get me some cheap labor!
Question? She has about as much hair as my daughter...I hate having LB in hats all the time, do you put sunscreen in her hair, or no? How do you keep her head from burning?
hahah! You are funny! Okay, onward with the hats then...sigh... Or i can continue to put sunscreen in her "corners" and her circle .
Post a Comment