Sunday, June 20

weekend away

For our anniversary last weekend, Scott and I escaped on a little getaway to Frisco, Texas for a few nights.  On our way down on Friday, we dropped Addi off with my parents (LuLu and Poppy) for the weekend.  I left my camera with them so they could take pictures.  Looks like they had lots of fun!

My parents live on the first hole of a golf course.  Uncle Trevor and Poppy went fishing in the pond after dinner and of course Addi had to tag along to make sure the didn't get into trouble!

I think she was a little more interested in her lime than the water though.

 YUMMMM!

 They cought one!  Addi wasn't too sure about Uncle Trevor holding the fish so close to her!

 That's a little better...hold it out there farther!

"No way I won't touch it! Get it away from me!"
I love the expressions on all three of their faces!  I've seen that look in Trevor's eyes thousands of times!!

"Glad that's over...let's go home now!" 

"It's a long walk though so I will ride on Poppy's shoulders."

 "We finally made it!"

 "Cheese!"


 "Now let's chalk! Uncle Trevor, you draw Bailey!"

 "You did a pretty good job, but she needs more hair on her ears.  Let me show you..."

 "Poppy, I will show you a thing or two also..."

"Being an artist is a messy job sometimes!" 

 "Time to clean up!"

 Addi and Trevor's masterpiece!

 Bathtime!

 On Saturday night, they went to a dinner party at the Cox's.  Addi loved the fountain so much that she stripped down to her bloomers and splashed all night long!  I love that she's wearing LuLy's flip flops!

 "Smile LuLu!"
  

What a fun weekend!  Thank you LuLu and Poppy for watching Addi so we could sneak away for a few days!  I'm pretty sure it was a win-win weekend!

1 comment:

Liz said...

awwww, addi's first buzz....well, might as well get that tolerance built up early! i love the family shots - they're soooooo good!