Wednesday, June 2

swimming fun!


With Memorial Day Weekend, comes the opening of the swimming pool at the country club!!  Scott played golf and Addi and I loaded up our pool bag and met him for lunch and a little afternoon swimming.  

Our pool bag list and pool bag are hanging by the back door ready to grab and go!

Check out the swimsuit body!!

 Addi was LOVING my Sprite and LOVING the cup and straw!

 I was LOVING the ruffles on her swimsuit.
So.Cute.

I was also LOVING her little swim shoes!
 

 "Stirring ice is hard work!"

Work it girl!!!
  

 She finally decided to go near the water...but not get in.
 

 She wanted to tan on the lounge chair for a few minutes.
 

 I sat her on the edge and MO showed her how to kick in the water!

 Two cute girls with matching swim shoes!

As you can see, Addi had a blast kicking and splashing in the water! 



  

 She threw a fit and refused to wear her life jacket so Dada just held on tight...

or should I say Addi held on tight? 

 It was definitely a love-hate relationship!

But the snow cones were a huge hit!
"Mama, you take a bite!!" 

 "Stir it up to make it juicy!"

 "Yum-O!!"

 We went back again over the weekend and guess what Addi's favorite part was...
the cup and straw again!



 We will keep trying! 
Did you go swimming for the first time of the summer over the weekend too?
Hope you had fun!!

4 comments:

sara said...

Girl, you are the queen of organization - I bow down to you! :)

Aren't Addi & Mo just the cutest?!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I LOVE her suit! I saw it at Target a few months ago, but they only had a size 12 month left. So glad you had such a fun time at the pool! I WISH we got to swim this past weekend, but our backyard pool just got drained on Friday so we could get the leak fixed. It should be done in a few weeks...I cant wait!

Taryn said...

She's so CUTE! I bet the pool is so much fun again once you have a little one. The only thing I think about when I'm there is how to gracefully get in without taking my shorts off :-)

Liz said...

So cute!! I love the ones of the girls sitting beside the pool and Addi hanging on for dear life! This weekend will be better - you guys going?

Sorry, MO's eyes were closed in most of those.....darn sunscreen! Oops! Thanks for the eye drop hook-up - I have a replacement for ya!