Thursday, June 10

muddin'

Addi was helping me water the front yard and decided to just have a seat and play in the dirt.  It kept her busy, so I just let her do it.  We were heading inside for a bath so it didn't really matter if she got dirty.

"Look Mama, I'm helping!"


Uh oh! Look who's dirty!  She doesn't know it yet...

She was happy as a lark roaming all over the front yard and spinning the pin wheel!

The she sat back down to dig somemore and realized there was something stuck on her leg!

"What is all over me???"

"MAMA!!! GET IT OFF!!!"

She was shrieking at this point!
"HURRY! GET IT OFF!!"

Whew!  That was close.  She about had a total meltdown right in the front yard! 
I got her wiped off and she was as good as new!

"Here I come!"

I {heart} this sweet girl!



She is so interested in airplanes right now.  She can hear one coming before anyone else.

"Airplane!!"

"Addi, it's time to go inside now."

"NO please let me stay outside!!!"

 "Okay.  Let's go in the backyard so I can water the flowers and you can slide."

"OKAY!!"

3 comments:

sara said...

She's such a doll - our girls both seem to love the outdoors. Alexandra just cries and cries whenever I insist that we head back inside! Love the shots of the mud - Alexandra was sent home the other day in her extra set of clothes because apparently the kids had a little bit TOO much making mudpies with a small patch of mud on the playground!

Carrie said...

I love how Addi sticks her tongue out when she is trying to work on something, so cute!

Liz said...

Muddy or not, that is one CUTIE PIE kiddo!!!