Tuesday, June 15

high heals

I was putting on my make up the other morning and I saw Addi go into our closet.  She got quiet and that always means she's up to something!  I saw her playing with my high heals so I want to grab the camera.  This is what I found when I walked back in the room!

BUSTED!!!
Look how guilty she looks!

She walked all over the room and LOVED looking at herself in the mirror!

I have no idea how she walked, but she did!

Look at those little piggies...

They almost fit!

Pretty girl!  You were so busted!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate! Every Sunday morning Haddee will go into my closet and make her choice. She then proceeds to tell me that she is going to wear them to church! By the way, I love the last pic of Miss Addi, she is just adorable!

Liz said...

so freaking cute!!! maybe that's why she's been taking her tennies off....the girl wants some heels!!!!!!!!!!