Baskets are tricky. Sometimes you want labels and sometimes you don't...it just depends on how they're being used I guess. Recently I got a new cube system to use at our backdoor because I was so tired of things being dumped in the kitchen and on our bed. I got it at Target and they also carried cube baskets that fit just perfectly inside. I wanted to somehow label what was inside each basket, but I wanted it to be cute (aka I didn't want to pull out my label maker and make tapes to stick on the piece of furniture!). I decided to make cute bag tags and tie them on with ribbon. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!
Top Tag: Video Camera
Bottom Tag: Camera Accessories
I also made some for Addi's baskets that are on her bookshelf.
They have her "food" in them that she plays with in her kitchen.
The possibilities are really endless...happy labeling!
2 comments:
LOVE the baskets and of course the adorable tags!
Love your cube, I put the same one in Cooper's Room. Although yours has the cute tags...you need to teach me how you do that. I have so much to learn! Oh and our batch of PB Granola Balls are fabulous...I think I am addicted.
Post a Comment