1. Neutrogena Spectrum Advanced Sunblock SPF 100
This stuff is awesome! I've tried just about every sunblock out there (and probably spent hundreds of dollars) and this is the first one that I've actaully been pleased with. I have to wear it under my make up every day (even though my make up has some SPF in it). It goes on very smooth and doesn't make my skin feel greasy under my makeup. When you have skin as fair as mine, even a cloudy day can leave you burned! I {heart} this stuff!!!
2. Bumble and Bumble 'Does it All' Hairspray
I really don't like my hair to look "sprayed". I love this product because it gives flexible hold and just helps overall styling. I have tons of little flyaways and this typically helps tame them...on a good day! I also really like the smell!
3. Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes
What did I do before these things?? My sister-in-law, Jackie, got me hooked on them about 4 years ago. I use them year round as makeup remover, but I especially love them during the hot summer months. I keep them in my pool bag...they are great when you've been outside and are hot and sweaty. I'm telling you, they are just so refreshing. If you use them at the beach or pool, don't forget to reapply sunblock! Pick up a package next time you're at the store...you won't regret it!!
4. Country Time Strawberry Lemonade
This stuff is so refreshing on a hot day! It's a staple in our refrigerator during the summer!!
Same question as last week...what have you been lovin' lately??






1 comment:
my little gal has a little eczema on her cheek and the doctor told me to buy that sunscreen for her and wa-la no more irritation to regular sunscreen.
love it too!
Post a Comment