Scott and I took Addi life jacket shopping last week to get ready for the swimming pool opening over Memorial Day Weekend. She freaked out when we tried them on her in the store but we finally settled on one from Target. They didn't have her size though, so Poppy picked up her size when he was in Oklahoma City. We tried it on her at home and (surprise, surprise) she freaked out again! Scott told her she could go outside to play if she wore her life jacket.
"Dada, I really don't want to wear this, but if I can go outside then okay. I'll quite crying."
"This isn't so bad. At least I can still play with my bubbles!"
Speedo Girl!
The string between her legs kept tickling her and everytime she'd bend over it would move back...she looked like a dog chasing her tail! It was pretty funny!
She loves helping her Dada...even in her life jacket!
2 comments:
What a brave little girl she is! So jealous that you all will be going to the pool enough that you need a life jacket for Addi - the extent of our water play will probably be limited to the water table and sprinkler, unfortunately a membership at the closest pool wasn't in our budget this year! (Definitely next year though!)
Yep, the girl needs a helmet if she's going to run around like that!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!! If only we'd walked by to see it in real life...ha ha!
Post a Comment