We didn't do swimming lessons last year and I really wanted Addi to be exposed to them this year. Typically I would have done one of the first sessions, but since Halle was born mid-June, I thought it might be good for Addi and Scott to have a one-on-one activity after her arrival. Addi started lessons on July 11th and went for 2 weeks. These are pics from her first night. She wanted to wear her swim suit that was a "little bit twirly" (meaning it has a little skirt on it) and she wanted 2 braids. Guess she wanted to make a good first impression..ha!
Lookin' good sister!
Halle and I found some shade on the grassy lawn and hung out there during lessons.
Saying her name for the group. I was so proud that she actually spoke up and said it herself instead of making Scott say it! Way to go Addi!
Halle just hanin' out.
Working on arm scoops.
She had a great first night and loved going for two weeks. Pics from her last night coming soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment