July 5, 2011
Well I'm sure this is the first of many photo sessions that I'll do with Miss Halle. It was really an impromtu session. She slept through a diaper change and the light was really great at that very moment so I grabbed my camera (which happened to already be in her room) and I just started clicking. I've forgotten how fun it is to work with tiny babies who will sleep through anything! Ironically, I had an impromtu session just like this with Addison and she was wearing a white onesie with her name in pink.
I stripped her down to her diaper and kept snapping. I used her new pink blanket from Great-Grandma Eloise in these pictures!
This is what she looked like perched on her Boppy pillow on the changing table. It's all about where the great light is people!!


No comments:
Post a Comment