Well I can't say that I didn't have enough time last week to blog about being snowed in, huh? Addi so lovingly shared her germs with me while we were cooped up so I was pretty puny last week. Every second I had free, I was asleep. Our house paid for it too! Talk about a total disaster area! WOW!
I did manage to snap some pics of Addi but we didn't get very creative. I had pretty big plans for us each day, but those all went out the window when I chose to rest instead of do fun things. Poor Addi was so sick of me by the weekend!
She spent a lot of time in her princess tent watching movies in front of the fire. I'm proud to say that neither of us changed out of our jammies all week either. That never happens around here, but it did last week!
Sweet Addi has loved sharing with the baby lately, which absolutely warms my heart (except for the time she followed up her offer to share by saying, "then I poke it's eye, mama"). While playing with stickers, she wanted to share with the baby. How sweet is that?!?
She also shared her stickers with the baby last week when we left Dr. Stacy's office. Those stickers are huge and I forgot they were on my belly and I paraded through Hobby Lobby with 3 HUGE My Little Pony stickers on my belly. Thanks Addi.
Finally Daddy got home and we ventured out into the snow!
She couldn't get in her pink chair by herself so Daddy came to the rescue.
Easy as 1...
2...
3!
oops!
Look at those pretty blue skies!
Checking things out...
Watching Daddy make a snow angle.
But this is how it ended.
Cold and wet.


2 comments:
these pictures are precious! looks like a fun day in the snow:) your story about the stickers is too funny!
that last pic is hilarious!!! i'm just glad she got out in the snow. we had big plans but then something happenend. oh, that's right, emma got rsv... maybe with this new 'snow front' we can have some face-time with the white stuff! she looks DARLING!!!
Post a Comment