Thursday, February 10

hayes turns 2

On Saturday we got to celebrate Hayes turning 2!  I don't know who was more excited about the birthday party at Gymboree, Addi or me.  I knew she was going to have a blast and definitley run off some energy.  And that she did!!

Look at this happy girl!

Addi and Cooper were buddies at the party and stuck together almost the entire time!


And look at the teachers pet sitting right up front! 

Sitting on the air log before they rolled off!


Parachute time!!!! 


And bubbles??  Heaven on earth for my sweet girl!!!! 




Next it was time to shake, shake, shake her "raccas"!! She even brought Carlolina and me matching sets! 

The birthday boy had so much fun running around at his party and I barely got any pictures of him in action.  He did sit still long enough to let us sing Happy Birthday so I snapped a quick picture!

Happy Birthday Hayes!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Erin!

It's Erin from Sunny Side Up. :) This is funny. I just posted a recipe and linked to another recipe post and noticed your comment for the first time. I'm so glad your husband liked my cashew chicken! :) We have a lot in common (aside from just our names). Kenny and I met in high school too - we got married in 1997. And it sounds like you are having another girl! So exciting! You will love the sister thing. It's the best! Congratulations. You have a darling family and blog!

Liz said...

What a fun party! Gymboree parties are the BEST!!! Addi is having the best time - it's written all over her sweet little face!