Okay people, I think I'm back in business. As much as I didn't want to have to go through Picasa to load my pictures to Blogger, I realized that I'd rather do that than learn a new host. I signed up at Typepad and even imported my entire blog. Once I really started looking around, however, I realized that it was just so different than Blogger. SO...I'm going the Picasa route right now and it seems to be okay. Now that I have that figured out, I have over a month to blog about. Whew! So, here we go...
The day that I took Addi's three year pictures, I actually had to bribe her to do anything. She wanted to go to the park and to get candy. Fine. I gave in and we did both, because I really got some great shots! So here we are at the First Baptist park. It was a beautiful day and we had such a great time as a family.
Sour face!
Slide races with daddy...
Halle girl enjoyed the day in the shade.
Such a fun park date with the girls!


1 comment:
So glad you're back! I've been missing out on the Hofmann Family's happenings! I'm so sorry you've had so much trouble with Blogger. I've heard other people saying the same thing, but I haven't had any problems to date...knock on wood!
Post a Comment