Monday, October 10

why is nothing easy??

Okay, so I've decided to make the switch to Typepad, but I'm having major difficulties getting Blogger to export all of my files.  I am seriously beyond frustrated right now and I just don't have the time to deal with it!  AHHHH!  I would pay someone good money to just do all of this silly stuff for me...I just want to be able to blog again!  Is that too much to ask for?  Please say a little prayer for me so I don't pull out the hair that's left in my head (post-baby)!

Hopefully I'll have good news soon...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh goodness! I hate you're having so much trouble! I'd be ready to pull my hair out too! Can you maybe contact blogger? I don't even know if that's possible, but just a thought! Good luck!

Jordyn Nadler said...

Hope everything is going ok! Good Luck!