Saturday, October 29

sew much fun

So here's a little sneaky-peek at the girls halloween costumes!  A decided to be a mermaid and wanted to H to be the same thing.  I loved that decision.  Except for the fact that A's costume didn't come in H's size. So guess what?  You got it...I had to MAKE H's costume! At least I had a template to follow.  I'm just glad H is tiny so hopefully it won't fall apart!

I'd been working on the costume gradually and since A's new big girl room used to be where I would always do my projects, my messes generally end up all over the dining room table.  Oh well.

This particular afternoon, A decided that she wanted to sew with me.  She got a lacing game and I told her that was exactly like sewing so she joined me.  She kept saying, "Sewing is so fun mama!".







Great work Addi-girl!  Thanks for all of your help!

No comments: