Friday, October 28

baby legs

There's only one thing I love more that a pair of baby legs leg warmers and that a pair with some cute chubby legs in them!  I mean seriously...I just want to eat this up!!!

(Okay I just noticed this and I have to comment.  See on Halle's right foot how her big toe is sticking out and her other toes are curled under?  That is something that Scott does all the time!  I've tried and can't do it...guess it's like rolling your tongue, either you can do it or you can't.)

I've added several toys to H's jumper and she could spend hours in that thing! 




(She's doing the toe thing again!  hysterical!) 
 


When A was little I taped big pictures of us on the door next to the jumper and she would have all out conversations with the pictures.  I haven't done that for H yet, but what's the next best thing?  That cute baby in the mirror, of course! 

I rigged the mirror from her tummy time mat to the jumper and how H and the baby chat about all kinds of things! 



Having a private convo... 




No comments: