I've never had a place to post all of our announcements and invitations in our kitchen. They usually end up clipped together on the refrigerator or stacked in the "junk drawer" which can be a black whole at times! I really wasn't even looking for it, but this cute bulletin board just jumped into my cart at Hobby Lobby last week and begged me to take it home! It was just the perfect size for our pantry door and a perfect spot for our cute invitations! We typically don't have a full social calendar, but spring and summer always bring weddings, wedding showers, baby showers, cookouts and fun birthday parties!! I thought the newest addition looked pretty good!!
In a perfect world, I would have an amazing desk area in my kitchen or dream laundry/mud room and I would have a HUGE bulletin board area for fun things like this. But, since I'm still waiting on that to happen, I will just take my black bulletin board for now!
Where do you post all of your fun things like this?
6 comments:
I have the exact same bulletin board in my kitchen for the same things! I use to post them all over the fridge, but Haddee would tear them down and it was always so cluttered! Great minds think alike!!!
I like the bulletin board. Looks good! I have an deorative iron thingy on the wall that I put all photos, announcements, and cards on. If you don't have a storage rack on the inside of your pantry door -- have you thought about painting the top panel with chalkboard paint? I would love to do mine, but I have a glass door.
I have that same bulletin board hanging in my kitchen!! Love it!!
Looks beautiful! Hobby Lobby is the best, is it not?? :)
I wish I had a kitchen! Or a washer and dryer all my own!! Someday... oh, someday!
One day my house will be more than 450 sq. feet and I too will have cute things like you!!
I love it! Ok, I know this is a weird request, but I'm blog friends with Liz (Roberts) and I'm trying to comment on Olivia's birthday post and it's saying "only team members" allowed, even though I'm an approved reader of her blog. I can't find Liz's e-mail address. Would you please let her know and she can e-mail me. She has my e-mail address! Thanks sooooo much! :)
Whitney
Post a Comment