The Easter Bunny also brought these cool bubbles! They are no spill which makes Mama very happy! Addi is becoming so independent and insists on doing everything on her own...which breaks my heart a little, but it made the no spill bubbles so great! I got them...I mean the Easter Bunny got them at Target.
"What up Mama?"
"Hey Hudson! Look, I'm blowing bubbles!!!"
When I see pictures of Addi like this, it reminds me that she's still very much a baby. So pure. Yes it would be nice if she knew how to eat with a fork and spoon without getting food in her hair too, but those days will be here soon enough. I'm really trying to just enjoy her baby days that are left.
That sweet face just makes my heart melt!!
Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather too where ever you are!


2 comments:
She is a little doll!!
The Easter bunny brought the same bubbles to Miss Haddee! Enjoy the nice weather!
Post a Comment