Wednesday, April 14

for the love of labels: laundry room

So here are a few ways that I use labels in our laundry room. 

I labeled the laundry sorter with Whites, Blues/Browns, Blacks and Colors.


You don't have to purchase a fancy label maker to still be organized and label containers.  I tied key tags around the necks of these jars for a different look: Thread, Baby Oxyclean, Clothes Pins, Original Oxyclean. 


I also have bins in the laundry room closet that hold my cleaning supplies, just like my pantry.

So do YOU have any great ideas for using labels in your laundry room??

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Okay so day number 1 that told me I was no longer a "kid" (besides my bedtime being 10) is the day I looked at Brian and said and I quote "I can't wait til I have a laundry room so that I can label the hampers." (I did notice that you did not have a "red" hamper and well... you are a Sooner so I figure you were a lot of red.) Anyhow, sometime in the future I will have labeled hampers too!!
Although, I do not separate browns from blacks... should I?