Tuesday, April 6

uh oh, elmo

Addi cut her finger and, for the first time, I had to put a bandaid on her to stop the bleeding.  She loved the idea of Elmo but didn't quite get what the bandaid was for.  I had to put one on my pinkie first and then she let me put one on her.  We sat on the floor for about 5 minutes...I would say, "Where's Addi's Elmo?? Now where's mama's Elmo??"  She would point to both of them and finally figured it was alright to leave it stuck on her hand.  She kept saying "sticky!" and pointing to her finger. 

Addi's Elmo!

Mama's Elmo!

2 comments:

sara said...

It is absolutely amazing what kids will accept so long as Elmo is involved! :)

Liz said...

uh oh, is right! poor addi-girl but i'm glad you found a way to make it right with her! soooo cute! hope her boo-boo is better soon!