Here are some more ways that I use labels in my kitchen and pantry.
Utensils in drawers
Baggies, foil and plastic wraps. I don't have very many drawers in my kitchen so I had to utilize the area under my sink. I liked this shelving system for under the sink because you can work around those
awkward pipes.
In the pantry, I love to use these canisters for things that I don't keep in my counter-top canisters like whole wheat flour, brown sugar, oats, self-rising flour, corn starch, corn meal and powdered sugar. They come with about 4 or 5 nested inside each other and I think they are from Wal-Mart.
Small baskets in the pantry can hold so many things and be labeled as well...
hot chocolate, apple cidar and creamers.
Larger baskets can be stacked on small shelves and labeled. I like the look of woven baskets, but when food is involved (even if it's dry) I like to be able to wipe them out or throw them in the dishwasher if they get dirty or sticky. The baskets that I have are from Wal-Mart and Target and come in a variety of sizes.
I'm a fan!
I keep tubs in the bottom of my pantry for things that we don't use that often.
That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by. I promise to post pictures of Addi tomorrow!


6 comments:
wow! that is amazing organization :) Very cool!
I love it! So inspiring!
I just found your blog and would love to hear more about how you organize in other areas in your home! I have 2 year old twin boys, and our house can get pretty crazy!
Ok, so you can NEVER come into my panty WITHOUT me!!! You'll have a stroke!
Wow! You are ultra, ultra organized. Very impressed. I met Liz not too long ago and of course found your adorable blog. Addi is an absolute doll! Now, I'm totally blog stalking you, ha!
Impressive.
Post a Comment