This is one of my favorite bags ever!
Scott gave it to me for Valentine's Day when we just found out I was pregnant.
He thought I could use it for baby things. I love this Vera Bradley pattern and I love this bag even more!
I will never get rid of it...ever!!
One of our beach bags from last summer.
It's about time to dust them off and get them packed for the pool again!!!!
You can't read this one well in the picture because it's yellow, but it's pretty cute in person...
especially on my Vera Bradley Market Tote!
This picture really isn't that grea, but I really love the color combinations on this tag.
This is a new one that's on my bag that I carry to work every day. I'm loving it!
I also just made a new one for my camera bag...loving it too! The back is black and white damask.
Video camera bag.
Addi's wagon/park backpack. The bag was gray and orange, so I needed a way to spice it a up a little...I think the pink and orange flowers did just the trick!
Addi's main diaper bag.
I've got dozens more, but these were handy to take pictuers of and some of my favs. I've also got several that are worn out and need to be replaced. I have the replacement tags...I just haven't done that little project yet. Here are some of my new tags:
I realize now that they're really hard to see on that busy patterned background, but I'm not taking those pictures again, so it's as good as it's going to get!
By the way, Liz and I share our designs so I can't take all the credit! She did the cute ones!


12 comments:
I LOVE the bag tags!!! I had some made for Haddee when she started MDO, but they are not as cute as yours! You are so creative!
You've got talent! You need an etsy shop!! :)
Does you bag for work roll? I think I might possibly take the same bag to my daily auditions! However, my bag tag says "Don't Bite Your Friends" Something I need to remember while auditioning. :)
Okay now how/ what do you use to make those I want to do one! I need a tutorial;)
So were do you get the fonts and patterns
soooo fun!!! they all look great! great job, momma!
Please share your secrets! I love the tags and all the stuff from your parties and cards. We need to know this stuff!!! :)
I ditto the other gals, LOVE the tags (much cuter than my boring white background with black text ones I make). Please do a post on how you make them. Thank you :)
I have been working on some bag tags for my girls...I was wondering where you get them lamninated? You really should do a post" because we asked" on how to make these adorable tags! You are so talented! Please help a momma out!
How did you find such cute paper and cute fonts -- please do a tutorial on this! I would love some of these.
OK, I'm making labels and organizing stations before Pax starts school on Monday! Of course, the first place I go for inspiration of these sorts, is your blog! I need specific help though, like on your laminated tags...do you use self sealing or laminating machine? Office Max also told me they will make them for 69 cents if I don't want to use self sealing? Also, are you using schnazzy scrapbook papers and then overlaying on some of them? Also, what size do you make the paper to fill up the tag, but also leave space to seal around? Can I just fly you here to organize and label my life?
Thanks in advance Momma E!
LOVE your bag tags! Did you ever do a tutorial on what you use and how you make them? Please do!
Post a Comment