Addi woke up on Sunday morning to find a basket FULL of goodies from the Easter Bunny! She got a swimsuit, coverup, sunglasses, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, gardening tools, playdough, Easter Little People, books, magnadoodle, and an echo microphone...this girl is set for summer time!!
After church, we went to brunch at the Trails. I had a feeling it might go like this, but as you can see, Addi was NOT A FAN of the Easter Bunny. Not at all. I look oblivious sitting next to the Bunny, don't I?
This was right after the Bunny pictures and she wasn't totally recovered.
Oh well, this is our official Easter 2010 picture...take it or leave it.
"Dada that Bunny is still over there...don't put me down yet!"
"Okay, I'm over it. This is FUN!"
Her dress was a little puffy, but it was still darn cute!
Mason: "Hey Addi I have both of our baskets. Let's trade!"
Addi: "Okay that's fine. I like your blue basket, Mason!"
"Cheese"!
Sweet girl by the two tulips!
Two cute girls!
Ready...Set...Go!
"Look Mama!"
This isn't a great picute, but it shows Addi clapping.
She would applaud herself after she dropped each egg in her basket. So much pride!
Here's our friend, Cooper. This is the only picture I got of the two of them. He is a heartbreaker!
"What? The hunt is over?"
It looks like she's pouting here, doesn't it? Funny!
This picture cracks me up! She looks like a Who!
Here come Addi and MO...
There goes MO! Stop MO, Stop!
What, it's time to go? Everyone needs to give goodbye hugs!
Mason and Addi
MO and Mason
Addi and MO
Let's hold hands on the way to the car. Such a fun day!
Happy Easter!



4 comments:
Wow, what an Easter basket!! (Great minds think alike AGAIN with the Easter Little People!). She looks precious, as always - love that little dress...Gymboree, right?? And the hugging at the end?? Melted my heart!
sweet, sweet, sweet friends! whew, easter is exhausting but soooo much fun!
I love that you caught those precious hugs on camera!! I mean, they are heart melting!!
Miss you every year at Easter more than normal!! Looks like Addi is getting to start some of the same wonderful traditions with friends!
Addi, I love your dress! And those bunnies are scary! You do not worry about it!! :)
Post a Comment