Thursday, April 22

and the winner is...

You guys are the best!! I had so much fun yesterday reading all of your sweet comments.  And I learned a lot of fun things about you in the process!  I'm  so glad that I said I would randomly choose the winner, because there is no way I could actually pick a favorite!! Each one of the entries meant so much to me...thank you for taking the time to comment!! 

This morning when I woke Addi up, I told her that I had a game for her to play.  I don't even think she knows what a "game" is, but she was really excited nonetheless.

All of the names in the bowl...

The lovely Addison Hofmann (aka Vana White!)  sporting her Earth Day t-shirt. 
"Addi, please pick the winner!"

"Drumb roll please......"

AJA!!!!!

And here's the big reveal!
I found this sign and knew it was meant to be! 
 I hope Aja can find just the perfect spot at her house for this new addition. 
It's sure to make her house feel like home sweet home!

And one last picture of Addi playing with the names. 
She thought that was a really fun game this morning!

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary yesterday!!

1 comment:

Team E...Gee said...

Now my home will be "Home Sweet Home"! I love it!!!!!! Thank you Miss Addi for drawing my name!!!