Monday, February 8

tickle, tickle!

I just couldn't resist these darling little gladiators for Addi this spring.  They came from Target!  Addi refused letting me try them on her in the beginning...I think the straps were confusing to her.  Once I finally got them on her feet, she would not let me take them off!  She would run a few steps and then stop, bend down and "tickle, tickle".  It's going to be a long spring and summer if she's constantly tickling her toes.  Let's just hope she does't try to tickle other people's toes non-stop!



"Tickle, tickle!"

She looks like such a dork in this picture.  It just cracks me up!

I said, "Addi, say cheese!" and this is what I got!  Ha!

"Addi? Addi?" She always wants to see herself on the back of the camera now!

Just too cute!


2 comments:

kate parke said...

So funny-I got Lillian those too. Did you see the adorable Tory Burch-ish shoes for girls in pink/gold/purple etc.? I wanted them for her in every color.

Liz said...

sooooo sassy, addi!! you can tickle my feet anytime you want, sista!