We had tickets to the OU/Texas basketball game this afternoon. Addi did a GREAT job! When we arrived, Addi was very overwhelmed. There were people everywhere and it was very loud. As you can tell from the pictures, she was a little uneasy. Once we found our way to the seats, she was more comfortable and ended up sitting on my lap like a perfect angel...she even clapped for the Sooners! She also really loved her ice cream treat! At least she didn't sleep though this first like she did her first OU football game last fall!
"I'm not so sure about this place mama..."
"That was really nice of that lady to offer to take our picture, but why is her crazy friend clapping her gloves at me?"
Cheerio break!
Hi mom!
I didn't take any pictures at halftime, but it was so wonderful! The halftime was in honor of the late Wayman Tisdale and Toby Keith performed his song "Cryin' For Me". It was a very meaningful tribute!
Since Addi had ravioli for dinner tonight, it was bath night! When I got her out of the bath, I decided to just bite the bullet and give her a little trim! She's been working on a mullet (business in the front and party in the back!) for some time now, and I haven't had a chance to get her an appointment at Lollie's. Scott held her while I just trimmed up a few of the longer hairs in the back.
It was kind of a spur of the moment event, so I don't have a before picture from today to show you, but here is one from a few weeks ago:
And here is the "after" from today. She has a little wave in it so dried it still looks a tiny bit uneven, but wet, it is perfectly straight! Please keep in mind that I have NEVER cut hair before tonight! I was more nervous about cutting her neck than messing up her do. I still need to make her an appointment to get a trim to even things up, but for now, this will work.
We had a big day today and are looking forward to resting tomorrow before our big Super Bowl Party!!



2 comments:
What's wrong with a mullet? ;)
i love your new haircut, addi! it looks sooo cute - especially in person! i had fun playing with you tonight!
Post a Comment