The pictures for my new header are from Addi's 1 year photos with Shannon Ho. I know they are a little out dated, but they were just too beautiful not to use for a while. Shannon graciously gave me permission to post them on my blog...thank you Shannon! You'll remember from this post last November that Addi's eye was swollen in our retakes and she battled a nasty double ear infection in our first session. Despite all of this, I'm still so in love with these images! Shannon did such an amazing job! Here are a few more:
1 week ago









6 comments:
I love the new layout and those pictures are SPECTACULAR - it's enough to make me wish we lived out in Oklahoma so she could take pictures of Alexandra!
I love the photos at the top! Shannon did such a great job. I'm so impressed you know HOW to change your site around. The idea of doing anything to mine makes me want to go hide...
Erin,
Addison is so precious!! What a cutie! Hope you and your family are all doing well! Tell your mom hi for me!
Love, Love, Love the pictures! What a beautiful family! And, the new blog layout is cute also!
I love the new layout...How did you do it?
I think it looks great! Oh, and the pictures... gorgeous! Hope you big a big huge one somewhere in your house!
Post a Comment