We had a breakthrough tonight! I think Addi has finally decided that her horsey isn't so bad after all and made friends with her little fury friend! She really had a great time on the horsey tonight! Way to go Addi!
I got your comment and stopped by to see how you were - Addison is SO cute! She looks like she's an absolute blast - so smiley!! It was so good to hear from you - who wouldn't be in love with PW, right? Wasn't she beautiful up close? Makes me want to live on a ranch!! ;-)
5 comments:
Way to go little girl! That look on her face is pure joy!
Hi Erin!
I got your comment and stopped by to see how you were - Addison is SO cute! She looks like she's an absolute blast - so smiley!! It was so good to hear from you - who wouldn't be in love with PW, right? Wasn't she beautiful up close? Makes me want to live on a ranch!! ;-)
way to go, addi!! it's funny that your mom posted this because I finally got on mine too - my mom is posting about it this week! i love it!
Very cute little girl!
Yay! Go Addi! She looks like she is having a blast!
Post a Comment